The day before yesterday, an illegally modified school van crashed head-on with an overloaded coal truck in Gansu. Two days later the preliminary results are:
1) 21 persons died
2) The owner and manager of the kindergarten that owns the van were suspended from their jobs and detained for investigation.
3) The chief of education bureau in the district and city were suspended from their jobs and detained for investigation
4) The traffic police chief and the motor vehicle chief were suspended from their jobs and detained for investigation.
In another previous case taing place almost at the same time as the deadly fire at Santika Night Club in Thailand, within three days of a fire buring up a nightclub in Fujian, the action taken were:
1) The city's chief, fire chief, buiding administration chief, and night club owner and managers, were suspended from duties, arrested, and prosecuted in court.
In another big fire in Shanghai last year killing dozens of persons, the action taken were:
1) The deputy city chief in charge of civil work, and construction, the chief of fire safety, the building's renovation contractor's management, altogether 47 persons were arrested and put on trials, the deputy city chief received 11 years jail sentence and confistication of personal assets, similar and varied punishment for all others, the welding worker causing the fire were release on suspended sentence due to working on expired job license.
What have Thailand done to the culprits, owners, persons in charges in the cases of Santika fire, Bangkok flood, Burning of Rajaprasong buildings and other buildings by red-shi t mobs, who has been arrested for the armed attack resulting in the death of dozens of soldiers. Are Abhisit and Suthep in jail yet? Are the red shi t and black shirt criminal gangs prosecuted? Does Thailand has any police still alive?
"If you are not member, please register to comment.
It take only a few steps."
member sign in | member register
|It Rained Rocks From the Sky|
This is a clip showing the rocks falling from stiff and high mountains in Sichuan during the aftershocks following the earthquake on May 12, 2008. The 6 minute "Rock Rain Storm" featuring thousands o